Friday 6 November 2009

Hygiene

This week I decided to see how long I could go without changing my shirt. Also, I didn't use any deoderant, and I walked to work and back each day (about 3 miles one way). Why? I am going travelling soon and I want to minimise the number of clothes I take. I already don't hardly ever shave, so I'm halfway to being a vagabond.

The results? Actually, the t-shirt didn't smell too bad. Maybe its made of a magic fabric (I think its just cotton though). I would take it on holiday but the design on the front has a VW camper van with a Union Jack on it, might not be the best idea in some parts of the world.

Of course, this is November in the UK, a week in the tropics might be a different story.

blip blip

1 comment:

  1. oh man, why didn't you warn me before this experiment.... I still remember/smell that day but it wasn't so bad ...I survived as well other people in the lab

    ReplyDelete