Monday 3 May 2010

Northern migration

Just a quick post as I'm knackered tonight. I've had a good time in Christchurch, the job was not too taxing and I got some good results in the lab, the boss was happy anyway, and I've got some experience doing chromatography. It was nice being at my friends house, cooking food and taking the dog for a walk, and having my own room!



Ted the dog


Tomorrow I'm heading back out, getting a bus to Kaikoura at 7.15am. Should be a nice place to chill out, there's usually a big sun over the place on the weather reports. I've been travelling now for 6 months, and strangely I'm sort of on my way home now. I'm planning on heading back up north, eventually getting to Auckland in June for my flight to Japan.



Ok then, take it easy



Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment