Thursday 27 January 2011

There is no escape

This week I have translocated to my parents house on the wonderful Wirral peninsula, as my father is going for quite a serious operation. Still doing the same shit, just on a different computer. I met up with my brother last night to watch a Liverpool game in the local pub (we won, two games in a row now, what a roll). It was a dangerous decision and following what turned into an all-night drinking sesh I am currently swimming in my first hangover for over 3 months. Didn't even do any yoga today. And I've been feeling very hungry. On tuesday night I had a dream about eating prawns, so I cooked a prawn stir-fry last night and polished off the crustaceans today. I don't know if the dream was a direct communication from my body i.e. that I'm missing something in my veggie diet , or whether there is a deeper meaning. What could prawns mean? According to http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary, to eat prawns in your dream suggests that you are feeling overpowered and insignificant. You feel like you want to hide from the world and be left alone for awhile.

Hmm, very deep.

Well, here's a picture of my mums dog, Tinker, playing with a burst football on New Brighton beach. It was bloody freezing, and we were out for two hours, the only way I could take my mind off my painfully cold hands was to take pictures. I must have taken about twenty of just sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment